Putting thankfullness into words
The Thanksgiving holiday has been a whirlwind for M3 Group. Our energy levels were on high this week as we met deadlines a little sooner than usual due to the holiday. But when our publications went to upload and our goals were met on time, we had a moment to breathe and reflect on all the things we are thankful for.
- We’re thankful for a creative team of graphic designers and writers that has worked extremely hard and consistently performed to create branding and content that stands out – so hard that we collected more than a few awards for their efforts in 2018.
- We’re thankful for a marketing team that has spent countless hours working with clients to help them achieve their goals in branding forward.
- We’re thankful for a management team as well as team leaders who have led by example.
- We’re thankful to work in a dog-friendly and fun-friendly workplace that allows our creative energy to operate at its finest.
- We’re thankful for that bowl of chocolate that magically gets refilled on the front desk daily.
- We’re thankful that we get to enjoy working in this beautiful building.
- We’re thankful to readers and advertisers who support our publications.
- We’re thankful to our clients for their trust and patronage.
We think you get the point. We are blessed, we are excited about the future of M3 Group and we are grateful for another fantastic year in business.